Why Choose to Work with Matrix Recruitment?
At Matrix Recruitment, we spend time with every candidate and client, getting to know you and getting to understand your requirements. The difference between us and our competitors is that we live and breath a strategic mindset and outlook on recruitment. Having been in business for over 23 years and still thriving, we know what it takes to ensure business longevity and best practices. We have local offices staffed by local people whose sectoral knowledge and industry experience is second to none.
Use a Recruitment Agency or Apply Directly Yourself?
Some jobseekers think that by applying direct to an employer, they stand a better chance of success. This is not always the case.
- By applying through a recruitment agency, you’re not alone; you have someone else in your corner, you have someone else backing you. We will coach and advise you to help you attain your career goals.
- We can give you the benefit of our experience because we know the client; we know their culture, we know the type of people they recruit.
- By contacting us first, and having us represent you to the client, it enhances your chances of impressing the interviewer and getting the job.
- We can advocate for you and give you the inside track on the employer and what to expect at the interview.
- We will provide extensive feedback at each stage of the process. In many cases, a direct employer doesn’t have the time and resources to provide this. We do.
- On many occasions, we have placed people with these companies previously so we know exactly how to prepare you for interview and ultimately get the job.
- We can help you attain a better salary. We are expert negotiators and we will ensure you get the salary your experience and career to-date deserves.
- And of course, our service is free of charge; you don’t have to pay a cent. Take a look at our recruitment process to find out more.
Do you need help with your CV? Or are you preparing for an upcoming interview?
We are here to help. Visit our CV & Interview Advice section for tips on writing your CV as well as tips on what to expect in an interview situation.