What you need to know
You will work as a Welder for our client, a highly successful and well-established steel manufacturing company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for cutting and joining metals and other materials and you will operate equipment to put together parts/structures.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Read drawings and take/read measurements to plan layout.
- Operate angle grinders and other relevant welding tools to prepare the parts for welding
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure
- Weld components using manual or automatic equipment.
- Repair machinery and other components
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ previous experience as a Welder.
- Valid welding certificate essential
- Experience of using a variety welding equipment i.e. electrical/manual tools.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.