What you need to know
You will work as a Warehouse Supervisor for our client, a highly successful and well-established healthcare manufacturing company in Co. Offaly
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating warehouse activities and ensure the smooth running of the warehouse. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the team and ensuring company targets are met.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage your team within the warehouse and ensure KPI’s and targets are met.
- Ensure all health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for continuous improvement within the warehouse.
- Liaise with the Production Process Managers and the Planning department on schedule requirements and ensure shipping targets are met.
- Implement plans for efficient running and department cost reduction by using structured problem-solving techniques.
- Monitor performance of raw material and finished goods.
- Cycle count management of products input/output and warehouse racking .
- Complete Inventories and coordinate shipping cycle
- Mentor and lead development programmes, disciplinary, absence management and performance appraisals.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Perform other duties and projects assigned to you.
What are we looking for?
- Qualification in Business/Logistics or related discipline.
- 2-3 years previous work experience as a supervisor ideally in a regulated manufacturing company.
- 5+ years experience in warehousing, shipping, quality & safety knowledge experience.
- Strong management, leadership, communication and planning skills.
- Understanding of SOP’s & QP’s
- Working knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Drives a high-performance culture and Continuous Improvement.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.