What you need to know
Our client, a successful multi-national company, are currently seeking a WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE for their facility in WESTMEATH.
You will join a small dynamic team and will work autonomously to ensure warehouse operations are efficient.
This is a PERMANENT role with opportunities for progression.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing incoming deliveries
- Update inventory records and complete all paperwork as required
- Packing and dispatching products as required
- Handling and dismantling electronic products
- General upkeep and tidying of the warehouse
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures
- Manual Handling certification is essential
- Warehouse experience is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Basic IT skills required
Apply for this job now with a Word format CV or send to Aoife Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Aoife on 087-4064551 for further information.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.