What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are seeking to recruit a WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE for our client, a well-established and globally recognised company based in Co. Carlow.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
- Receive, unload and inspect all products and packaging that arrives
- Inspect, pack and sort all products for dispatch
- Regularly operate combi lift forklift and band saw machine
- Ensure warehouse is clean and tidy at all times
- Plan work load to ensure all orders will be dispatched within agreed time period
- Quality checking of all products
- Stock checks
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- Leaving Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a Warehouse
- Valid Forklift Certification (multi direction desirable)
- Manual Handling
- Experience operating a band saw machine
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on email@example.com or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.