Matrix Recruitment are recruiting for a WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE for our well-established Client in CO. CARLOW.
This is initially a 3 Month Contract role with a view to permanency for the right person. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the orderly management of the warehouse
- Work in accordance with all warehouse and inventory control procedures.
- Supervision of goods entering the warehouse.
- Storing of goods in an orderly fashion & in compliance with their warehouse storage requirements
- Timely dispatch of goods from the warehouse
- Dispatch of goods from the warehouse in a presentable manner
- Maintain Health and Safety procedures for the warehouse
- Assists in other area for work overloads
- To carry out other functions as directed by Management.
What we are looking for:
- Leaving Certificate
- Forklift licence is essential
- Manual Handling certification
- Experienced Warehouse Operative with good job Knowledge
- Organised and with the ability to work under pressure in the time-frames set
- IT literate
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.