What you need to know
You will work as a Warehouse Materials Handler for our client, a leading supplier company in Co. Roscommon
This is a contract job with a view to permanency depending on performance
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Moving goods inwards & outwards
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Checking order forms and processing appropriately.
- Scanning deliveries and stock to WMS
- Ability to undertake manual labour.
- Annual stock counts
- Maintaining upkeep of surrounding areas.
- Be available to work overtime when requested.
- Various warehousing duties as required.
- Heavy lifting required.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working as a warehouse operative
- Experience and knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Good team player with a willingness to progress
- Forklift training will be done in-house
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.