What you need to know
You will work as a Warehouse Manager for our client, an established company in Wexford.
This is a full-time, permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the area of EH&S relating to Warehouse and Logistics team.
- Direct the Warehouse and Logistics team in their daily activity, ensuring manufacturing and packing departments are supplied with materials to meet the business plan.
- Provide leadership to Warehouse and Logistics team in the areas of performance management and training and development.
- Manage and drive a culture of best practice in compliance with regulatory and quality procedures and systems, ensuring SOPs and SWIs accurately reflect the warehouse and logistics processes.
- Provide a high–quality service level to internal and external customers ensuring achievement of customer service targets.
- Ensure effective management of all associated costs including labour, freight, inventory, external providers and Company vehicles.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent supervisory experience
- Solution orientated individual
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative and schedule activities to meet timelines
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062