What you need to know
Our client a well-recognized global company are now seeking a Warehouse/ Distribution Manager for their South- East facilities. This is a Permanent Role and you will be part of the Supply Chain team reporting to the Head of Operations.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage, direct and monitor the warehouse process working with a small team of warehouse operatives to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Facilitate department morning meetings delegate daily tasks and brief staff on priorities. Liaise with Packaging and shipping team.
- Ensure warehouse space is utilized efficiently, monitor warehouse constraints and optimize capacity and throughput.
- QMS periodic review, revision and drafting of all new SOP’s, for ISO and BRC audits.
- You will drive the quality agenda throughout all processes in warehouses.
- Motivate and manage staff to ensure that all materials are handled correctly, and all machinery is operated safely.
- Inventory management/ Control.
- Performance management reviews/ KPIs/ Monthly reports.
What are we looking for?
- APICS or Supply Chain/ Logistics qualification or Degree in Business.
- 3 years + warehouse and distribution experience.
- Can do will do attitude, hard worker.
- Strong communicator, influencer, problem solver.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Licensed forklift driver
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Roisin.