What you need to know
You will work as a WARD CLERK for our client in KILKENNY
This is a TEMPORARY CONTRACT role with an immediate start .
Key duties & responsibilities
- Process Intake and Discharge Forms
- Organize, Update, and File Medical Records
- Answer Non-medical Patient Questions.
- Answer Phone Calls
- Organize Patient Assignments and Relevant Paperwork for Doctors and Nurses
- General clerical & administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of the medical field
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment and able to switch tasks seamlessly.
- Preparing bills and insurance invoices
- Possessing a keen attention to detail
- Entering information into medical records of new and existing patients
- Facilitating the patient intake and discharge process
- Filing patient paperwork and medical records
- Experience dealing with patient charts.
- Garda vetting is required.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Holly Purcell Grant on 051-353825/0874064062.
We Value Your Trust.