What you need to know
You will work as a Value Stream Manager for our client, a long-established, reputable Medical device company in the South East.
You will be responsible for managing all resources and operations for the manufacturing area within their Value Stream. This is a Weekend Position.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Create a positive employee culture with open communication, engagement and development of team members.
- Responsible for establishing performance targets in relation to Product Quality, Customer Service, Employee Engagement, Production efficiency and Cost.
- Provide leadership on process improvements, address obstacles, and provide resources.
- Responsible for Promoting & Engaging with Lean Manufacturing & Visual Management concepts and continuously improve the performance of the team.
- Report on VST Performance at Monthly Business Review, covering all aspects of Performance, for example, achievement of production goals (OEE), key quality and EHS metrics, cost reduction efforts, process improvements, employee engagement and other topics of critical interest.
- Promote Quality and Customer Service as an integral way of working
- Responsible for maintaining & improving health & safety systems and practices.
- Responsible for promoting an EH&S culture.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to degree level in Business or Engineering.
- 3- 5 years’ leadership experience in a manufacturing environment preferably Medical Device/Pharma
- Strong understanding of manufacturing equipment
- Experience of the Principles of real Business Excellence, a broader focus than just Lean and tools approach.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with John O’Donnell on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.