What you need to know:
A Manufacturing company that supplies medical products to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry have an exciting opportunity for validation engineer to join their ever growing team, based in Germany on an initial 6 month contract. If you are successful in your application you will get the opportunity to work with a leading company in Germany with an excellent salary and with all expenses paid!
Your new job:
As a validation engineer you will be engaging with clients and supporting the validation of test methods, maintaining a regulated environment.
- Review data and generate reports
- Create and execute URS, IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV
- Implement risk assessments
- Support equipment and test method improvements
- Create and execute validation protocols
What are we looking for?
- have at least a 3rd level science or engineering degree
- have at least two years relevant work experience
- be experienced in six sigma and Minitab
- have experience in equipment qualification and test method validation practices
- be available to relocate internationally
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 09064 90485.
We Value Your Trust.