Validation Engineer opportunity in the Midlands.
This role is with a highly innovative life science-focused organization that is in a growth phase. A great time to join and if you are successful you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package.
Interested then call Michéal on 0906490485 to discuss in full.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinate the qualification cycle in compliance with ISO11135 and 13485 while adhering to GMP/GDP.
- Commissioning and coordination of new and existing products and processes.
- Assist with launching, analysis, and verification of process-related equipment.
- Prepares for and provides support during internal validation audits and external audits conducted by customers, notified bodies and regulatory agencies.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement, 5S and Lean initiatives. Implements change as per validation and change control processes.
- Collaborates and works constructively with the Validation Supervisor and Technical Manager to ensure department goals and objectives are successfully met.
What are we looking for?
- Degree or advanced qualification in life science or related discipline.
- 2-3 years’ post-qualification experience in a similar role essential.
- Process validation experience within EO sterilization highly desirable.
- Process validation and microbiological/chemical knowledge associated with the sterilization process.
- Working knowledge of ISO13485, and ISO11135.
- Strong communication, project management, and analytical skills.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Michéal or call 0906490485.
We Value Your Trust.