What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Trustee and Depositary Lead Analyst, for our client, a leading Investment Banking firm in Wexford.
As the Trustee Lead Analyst, you will be in a lead/supervisor role but will not be managing people (more checking process).This is a 6 month contract (may be some possibility of extension). Hourly rate for this positin is €17 – €22.50 depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure the investment funds are in compliance with regulatory and fund-specific documentation with particular emphasis on overview of NAV packs, reconciliations from administrator.
- Overview of performance fees and distributions. Query management.
- Prepare reporting requirements for the Board of the relevant investment funds. Investigate pricing and other errors on the investment funds to satisfactory conclusion, documenting them in breach/error reports.
- Preparation for and input to reports for client meetings.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on issues pertaining to the investment funds as required.
- Deputise in absence of the manager.
- Prepare and participate in disaster recovery rehearsal for the company as required.
- Continually review the Procedures Manual and standard programs and suggest amendments where appropriate.
- Provide and participate in cross training with colleagues where necessary.
- Support management in achievement of company’s strategic and budgetary objectives.
- Provide cover for colleagues as required.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in business related discipline.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- Prior Trustee & Depositary/ Fund administration experience is highly desirable.
- At least 2 years work experience within the funds industry.
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.