What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Treasury Manager for our client in the Medical Devices industry. This role may be based in Dublin or Waterford.
The Treasury team is in a transformation journey to monitor and improve global company processes. This team is responsible for managing capital structure, foreign currency risk, global liquidity and bank relationships.
It is a permanent job and salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- As the Treasury Manager, you will play a critical role in the Treasury team’s effort to optimize liquidity management in Europe and Asia Pacific and further strengthen the Company’s liquidity profile
- Management of the EMEA regional cash pool
- Provide required cash management documentation including cash pool balance and interest reallocation reports
- Review of monthly cash forecasts and using said data to prepare investment, cash repatriation and funding decisions
- Analyze cash forecast variances and working with legal entity Finance teams on improving cash forecast quality
- Administration of EMEA electronic banking systems as well as regional bank accounts
- FX spot trading, supporting local Finance teams in FX spot trading and related currency settlements
- Provide inputs for Corporate FX hedging program resulting from EMEA regional cash pool activities
- Reviewing and implementing improvements in cash management
- Ensuring that the organization adheres to the company policies and procedures related to cash management and banking operations
- Ensures adherence to SOX controls and other regulations including record keeping and data testing as requested
- Support implementation of Treasury Management System for the EMEA region in collaboration with other departments
- Other Treasury department project tasks assigned, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in Treasury, Finance or Accounting with strong focus on Treasury.
- Designation as a Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) advantageous
- Experience in implementing and/or managing regional cash pool / liquidity structures would strongly preferred
- Experience with bank cash management systems, Hyperion Essbase and with SAP 4/Hana Treasury modules
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a (remote) team.
- Ability to self-organize workload and adequately prioritize tasks
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.