What you need to know
You will work as a Transport Planner for our client, an established company in the South East. Romanian and / or Polish languages advantageous.
This is a permanent, full-time job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Route and Load Planning.
- Plan daily and weekly activities to ensure effective use of resources.
- Dealing with general customer inquiries.
- Ensuring proofs of delivery/activity are actively managed.
- Help to schedule most efficient deliveries and routes.
- To plan, manage and control labour usage to achieve budget productivity levels and financial spend.
- Create and prepare Drivers journey sheets.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong engaging people manager with the ability to identify and develop talent.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Good communications skills on email and verbally.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Meeting customer needs safely.
- Ability to build good relationships and diffuse difficult situations and provide effective solutions.
- Problem solving skills / initiative.
If you feel you fit this description and are ready for a new challenge, please apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062.
We Value Your Trust.