What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Transfer Agency Technical Coordinator for our client, a global financial services company. This role may be based in Limerick OR Dublin (remote for the moment).
In this job, you will be working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Transfer Agency clients.
This is a 12-month contract position. This role is remote for the moment and requires that you possess a laptop or PC and the ability to work remotely.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the Team Leader in day-to-day activities and deputise in their absence
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India
- Escalation points for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing
- Day to day client reporting – Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for clients
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policy
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas
- Provide input to process changes which result in greater operational efficiency
- Able to serve a key subject matter expert and mentor to more junior partners
- Technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas within the business
- Work with the team, internal departments and group projects on any allocated projects
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner
- Comply with Regulations and internal company policies
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment
- Previous client facing experience is favourable
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable
- Flexible approach to work and capable prioritising in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries
- A good understanding of effective risk management
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.