You will work as a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 7 month contract role.
Your new job
You will work as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Day to day client reporting – Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
What are we looking for?
- Transfer Agency experience would be advantageous.
- Financial Services experience is required.
- Previous client facing experience is preferable.
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.