You will work as a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
You will work as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of clients. The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
- Support the Team Leader in day to day activities and deputise in their absence.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Day to day client reporting – Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience within Transfer Agency
- A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.