What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Transfer Agency Consultant for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick.
Your role will sit within the EMEA Investor Services Team and the job will be responsible for the creating and maintaining Investor records according to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements including Anti Money Laundering & KYC (Know your Client) and FATCA & CRS.
10.5-month contract role that is remote for the moment and requires that you have your own PC / laptop and the ability to work from home.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
- Exercise due care and diligence, and ensure that the responsibilities of the role are organised and controlled within the ambit of regulation, compliance and risk management
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure client deliverables are met within agreed timeframes
- Work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects
- Generate ideas for internal process improvement and increase in efficiency
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Take delivery of the applications and supporting documents
- Assess the content of the documents for completion and compliance to:
- Standard Registration requirements
- Pre-determined Anti-Money Laundering / Know your Client requirements
- Pre-determined FATCA & CRS requirements
- Input the content of the documents into requite system(s)
- Transmit relevant reporting and communications to Clients/Investors related to the following functional areas:
- New Investors: Create Investor Entity and Register records from New Applications, across multiple client data bases.
- Existing Investors: Processing incoming Entity and Register amendments to existing investor records pertaining to Bank Accounts, Contact details – Addresses, Telephone, Fax, Emails, Name Changes, Dividends, and AML
- Query Resolution – Respond to all client & investor queries and/or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner in accordance with departmental procedures
- Participate in regular Transfer Agency activities to aid load balancing, including dealing and cash movements
- Hold a third level degree in a relevant discipline
- Ability to develop an understanding of Transfer Agency Workflow processing system and concepts
- Operational experience gained in a TA or Fund Management operation is preferred but not required
- Computer literate ideally with knowledge Microsoft email, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Customer Service experience would be advantageous
- Understand principles of quality delivery
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work under pressure and unsupervised
- Ability to stay focussed / tenacious
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.