What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Transfer Agency Analyst for our client, a global investment banking firm based in Limerick.
This is a 5-month contract with an hourly rate of €22.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for making Settlement Payments
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Responsible for the Banking and paying out of all cheques
- Responsible for controlling the cheque books
- Work queue management
- Achievement of monthly KPIs in order to keep ASLs to a minimum
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- To work with the team, internal departments, Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
- Maintain relations with third parties – to include Client, internal relations with other departments and Auditors.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Service Managers.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
What are we looking for?
- Previous Financial Services experience.
- Transfer Agency/ Finance experience advantageous.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Customer Service experience desirable
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.