What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a TRAINING SPECIALIST based in Co. Carlow with a leading pharmaceutical company.
As the TRAINING SPECIALIST you will be responsible for the design, facilitation, implementation and optimization of site training system, learning programs and training initiatives for the site.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) system MyLearning
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of site training sessions including GMP, EHS, myLearning (LMS) and other training as deemed appropriate
- Design, implement and maintain instructor-led, e-learning and other training solutions for the site to build site competence and capabilities
- Participate in the effective writing/revising/rolling out of accurate training documents
- Evaluate training programs, learning methodologies, strategies and technologies to continuously improve training programs and ensure alignment with business needs
- Develop and maintain site training materials, including job aids and visual aids
- Participate in conducting training audits across the site ensuring the site is audit/inspection ready in relation to all training requirements and be the training point of contact for internally and externally audits.
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
- Experience and/or a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
- Knowledge, and ideally application, of industry standard learning methodologies, documentation systems and learning management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Professional Coaching Qualification desired
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate with excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.