What you need to know
You will work as a Training Specialist for our client, a leading manufacturing company in the South East.
This is a contract role. The salary will be dependent on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- To support, facilitate and lead training and development initiatives
- Provide coaching and mentoring for training instructors across the site
- Manage the planning and execution of training plans & monitoring of same
- Lead projects and initiatives critical to the provision of training support (training grants, technician training etc)
- Build and coordinate onsite training activities via onsite Learning Management system
- Provide routine reports and metrics
- General administration, training queries, training meetings etc
What are we looking for?
- Qualification in training and development – preferred
- Experience working in a training setting
- Knowledge of Operation/Manufacturing processes
- Experience and understanding of training system (identification of training needs, design and delivery to evaluation methods)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Ability to work across various levels, departments and all stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills particularly Microsoft Office suite
- Self-starter and ability to work to deadlines
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825