What you need to know
You will work as a Training & Development Specialist for our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in the South East.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing Training support to all areas across the business to ensure compliance in all training and development procedures.
- Support Managers and Team Leads in completing team Individual Training Plans.
- Support HR with the Induction training program and carry out training of new employees as appropriate.
- Support the identification of training needs and co-ordinate the sourcing of approved courses aligned to the company training plan.
- Co-ordinate and support the Leadership Development Programme.
- Liaise with Area Managers & team leaders to continuously improve the training system and ensure they can directly address the development of their direct reports.
- Ensure all new starters / internal movers / graduates have a training plan identified ready for them commencing their new role.
- Design and deliver Training Courses in line with business needs.
- Ensure effective communication and promotion of training and development activities.
- Identify, support and implement continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
- Participate as part of the HR team including adhoc projects, event management, HR & training initiatives, HR communication etc.
What are we looking for?
- Third Level qualification in Training or HR
- At least 3 years previous experience in a training & development function within a pharma/manufacturing/R&D environment
- Extensive Learning Management System experience
- Significant experience in supporting managers in training & development related requirements
- Experience in use of training & development tools and systems
- Computer literate
- Strong communicator
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825 for more information