What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator / Specialist for our client in the transport and logistics industry based in Co. Athlone.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding distribution company.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorities of the organisation.
Your new job
- Lead on all aspects of training
- Design and delivery of workshops and programmes
- Liaising and engaging with external providers where necessary
- Development of talent management interventions (including a graduate/apprenticeship programme)
- Management of the training budget
- Identify business needs and create pragmatic and effective training solutions
- Keep up to date with current and best practice training solutions
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role with an impressive track record of designing and delivering effective training solutions and providing excellent customer service
- Fetac Level 6 Train the Trainer qualified
- Experience of using Cornerstone LMS and Rise 360 a distinct advantage
- An appetite for learning, high attention to detail and a positive, engaging style of work
- Creative thinker with the ability to work on their own initiative and problem solve
- Experience of partnering with andinfluencing senior management teams, with proven change management experience.
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.