What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Executive/Trader for our client, a leading food company in Waterford.
You will be joining a team of people who are high performers and continually strive to succeed. You will report directly to the Business Manager and full training is provided.
This is a Permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaising with suppliers and customers and process all orders
- Maintain and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Develop new business on an ongoing basis
- Maintain and process all paperwork throughout the trading process
- Travel to Trade shows – nationally and internationally
What are we looking for?
- Experience in sales/purchasing/business development
- Exposure to food industry is a benefit
- The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach and show initiative
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Self motivated, commercially minded, and driven candidate
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.