What you need to know
You will work as a Trader for our client, a leading food company in the South East.
You will be joining a team of people who are high performers and continually strive to succeed. You will report directly to the Business Manager.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary package.
A probation period of 1 year applies.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be buying and selling meat and other commodities on an ongoing basis.
- Establish and maintain direct communication with suppliers and clients.
- Travel to client sites and to Trade Shows.
- Maintain general administration duties involved in the role.
- Other ad hoc duties as required such as travel, administration or trading a new product line.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within the food industry is a distinct advantage.
- Strong sales skills are essential for this role and the ability to develop strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible, and be available for calls/emails after office hours.
- The nature of this role requires a significant amount of international travel, and this may be required at weekends also.
- A business/finance degree would be an advantage OR strong numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- A hungry, driven, motivated individual who can achieve sales targets.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825