What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment have an opportunity available for an energetic and outgoing person. You will work as a Tour Guide. Our client brings a large volume of tourism to Tullamore with its historic background and provides an outstanding visitor experience along with excellent hospitality and customer service.
This role is based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Are you looking to get back into the workplace?
This is weekday work with flexible hours.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Meet and greet our guests at scheduled tour times.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our facility and related topics.
- Keep the tour moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests
- Know all safety and security protocols, should they be needed
- Above all “Provide excellent customer service to our guests”
What are we looking for?
- Previous Tour Guide experience is advantageous
- Key language skill (French, Italian, German, Spanish or Mandarin)
- Have you experience dealing with people face to face.
- Have you got the “gift of the gab”?
- Are you a storyteller?
- Have you an interest or experience on the stage – acting/drama?
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.