Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a TIME RETURNS SUPERVISOR for our client, based in Naas Co. KILDARE.
This is initially a 4 MONTH CONTRACT role, working in the busy Finance Department.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of Short-Term Payments and Deduction forms for other payroll allowances and deductions, review thereof, and sending to central payroll team for upload.
- Calculation of ad hoc payment allowances, and deductions
- Supervise Time Returning Officers (Team of 3) to ensure time returns and overtime and allowance claims processed on time to meet payment deadlines.
- Run Error Reports, check errors and make corrections.
- Data entry onto Time Managers Workplace (SAP) – primarily time entry for shifts and overtime, also recording absences and leave, and other pay adjustments.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Payroll is essential!
- Experience with SAP HR or other payroll systems
- Intermediate to advanced level required in Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of numerical accuracy and ability.
- Great Time Management skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Experienced in managing and leading people (small team of 3)
- Available ASAP
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.