What you need to know
You will work as a Test Engineer Level 2 for our client, a successful healthcare manufacturing company in South Tipperary. Become a part of a team who really make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a permanent job. Full package on offer.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Development, modification and control of functional and in-circuit test equipment during pre-production and production phases.
- Monitors performance of test equipment and works to corrects test equipment or test software problems.
- Designing test fixtures.
- Writing test specification, technical guides, validation protocols and reports.
- Writing test software, tools and specifications to test medical products and designs.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 3 years + experience in a regulated Electronic Industry in a Test Engineering/Programming role.
- Hardware and Software experience.
- Debug experience.
- LabVIEW, C/C++ programming knowledge.
- PCB design experience in OrCAD or Altium and advantage.
- Project management experience a plus.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.