What you need to know
You will work as a Temporary Customs Administration Support for our client based in Wexford.
This is a temporary position.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Completing Import and Export Customs Administration
- Check emails daily and print off all shipments that require Customs Clearance
- Ensure accurate entry of details into the Customs Declarations system
- Ensure all Clearance slips are submitted to the relevant carriers to allow the shipments to be released and sent out for delivery
- Scanning and filing of Customs Declarations where required
- Replying to any queries
- Amending errors in Declarations identified during Internal Audit
What are we looking for?
- Previous customs experience preferred
- Third Level Qualification
- Desirable – SAP and Logistics
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Apply for this job now email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org