What you need to know
You will work as a Telephonist/Receptionist for our client in KILDARE.
This is a SHORT-TERM TEMPORARY CONTRACT
Telephonist key duties & responsibilities:
- Operate the telephone switchboards in an efficient manner.
- Treat all callers with courtesy.
- Observe strict confidentiality.
- In the event of a defect occurring in the telephone paging or working system observe codes of procedures laid down by the company
- Answer and deal with queries internally and externally
- Meet members of the public in a courteous manner, answer all enquiries made and direct persons to the appropriate area etc
- Liaise with all departments.
- Receive all post as required.
- Utilize I.T as required.
- Co-ordinate deliveries/collections effectively and records kept in order to ensure all items are delivered/received as instructed.
- General administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Fluent English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be capable of taking instruction and then working on own initiative.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Being the communication channel
- Evaluating information and judging situations
- Computer competency is an essential requirement.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Holly Purcell Grant on 051-353825/0874064062.
We Value Your Trust.