What you need to know
You will work as a Technical Training Specialist for our client a long established and hugely successful company in the South East.
You will be responsible for facilitating, managing and leading the training system and will report to the Senior L&D Manager.
This is a PERMANENT job in a global organization with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal units to ensure training requirements are met on a continuous basis
- Lead the development of the training system while working with subject matter experts to ensure role specificity
- Design and deliver training interventions to support the delivery of new materials, programs, processes and technologies
- Provide strong project management training solutions and leadership in developing the training systems
- Identify training gaps and organise and implement corrective training as required
- Provides support for internal and external audits, act as a point of contact
- Maintain and update LMS
What are we looking for?
- 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Degree in Training and Development or equivalent qualification
- Project management certification or experience demonstrated
- Strong IT Skills – computer literate
- Demonstrated continuous improvements in training systems and technical/advanced training solutions
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.