What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST based in CO. CARLOW with our client, leaders in their industry.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist all corporate and remote users with technical issues – connectivity, hardware, software
- Provide desk side and remote assistance
- Run diagnostic programs, isolate problem, and determine and implement the solution
- Escalate unresolved issue to IT team for further support when required
- Mentor junior team members
- Responsible for investigating any issues that may be escalated from junior members
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline
- Excellent computer and technical systems knowledge
- Strong customer service experience
- Minimal work direction needed, ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Proven experience of problem solving
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.