What you need to know
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established company in the Midlands to work as a Technical Specialist. In this role you will proactively contribute to design control, along with performing activities and investigations to improve processes and products.
This is a permanent job offering a competitive salary.
Your new job
The successful candidate will have an innovative approach whilst also being able to work under general direction by following procedures and keeping ensuring accurate records are kept. You will be required to identify, understand and resolve technical problems and operational issues, using the appropriate statistical and project management tool available to you.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage product and process improvements independently using established principles and procedures
- Maintain the ETMS to do list
- Proactively contribute to design control, process / product improvement activities and investigations
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team
- Support strategies implemented to ensure that customer service, quality, regulatory and financial targets are achieved
- Collaborate with quality and manufacturing teams to identify, investigate and document NCRs and CAPAs
- Ensure plant is audit ready and meets internal/external requirements
What are we looking for?
- Qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline
- 2 years’ experience in the development or support of diagnostic assays
- This role requires a specialised knowledge of product or process design, standardisation, performance anchors and modes of control
- Sound understanding of GMP and GDP
- Ability to manage and investigate CAPAs and NCRs
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver information through presentations to peers and management
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.