What you need to know
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established company in the Midlands to work as a Technical Specialist. The successful candidate will have an innovative approach, whilst also being able to work under general direction by following procedures and keeping ensuring accurate records are kept. You will be required to identify, understand and resolve technical problems and operational issues, using the appropriate statistical and project management tool available to you.
This is a permanent job with fantastic growth opportunities within the company.
Your new job
Your primary function will be to provide technical support to the product manufacturing team to ensure production targets are met and to ensure the smooth transfer of products between sites. You will also be supporting strategic projects to achieve the site’s quality, regulatory and financial targets.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design and manage product and process improvement projects
- Maintain the Task Management System to-do list
- Participate in laboratory maintenance programmes; including instrument maintenance and calibration, waste disposal and re-ordering of laboratory reagents
- Collaborate with quality and manufacturing teams to identify, investigate, document and remedy any product non-conformance in compliance with the on-site CAPA system
- Ensure plant is audit ready and meets internal/external requirements
- Assist in training team members and technologists as required
What are we looking for?
- Qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline
- 2 years’ experience in the development or support of diagnostic assays
- This role requires some specialised knowledge of product or process design, standardisation, performance anchors and modes of control
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of GMP and GDP
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver information through presentations to peers and management
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.