What you need to know
You will work as a Technical Services Chemist for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Technical Services Chemist, provide analytical support to the Technical Services group, as well as assisting with analytical requirements when required by other departments within the company.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To prepare method transfer protocols and executes the same.
- To prepare method transfer reports.
- To develop and validate methods as required.
- Involved in internal investigations e.g. Out of Specifications, Incidents & Deviation investigations etc
- To ensure that all work carried out follows the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department to ensure continuous improvement.
- Check own work and that of others for accuracy.
- To assist in the preparation for internal / customer/ regulatory inspections.
- Draft, review or revise documentation within documentation management system
- Report any Deviations/Out of Specifications to Team Lead/ Manager.
- Health & Safety
- Implement safety requirements as per site documentation including SOPs, Safety Statement and COPs
- Report any defects or potential hazards.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to a minimum of honours degree level in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical science or related discipline.
- At least two years’ experience working in a related technical environment is preferable.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.