What you need to know
You will work as a Technical Manager- Electronics Product Development for our client, a highly successful healthcare manufacturing company in Tipperary .
You will be the technical lead for new product development projects, leading a cross functional/site teams inclusive of developing project plans, contingency plans, resource models and financial models.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Technical lead for projects and supports the development of project plans.
- Identifies business initiatives.
- Owns and participates in design reviews for electronic schematic design, SW/FW architecture and PCB/PCBA development.
- Direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Committed to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy &documented quality processes and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or related.
- Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years leading a team.
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry.
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing) & DFT (design for test).
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia .
We Value Your Trust.