What you need to know
Our client a global multinational manufacturing company in the South- East now have a requirement for a Sap Support Team Leader. This is a full time Permanent Role with a very attractive salary and benefits package. You will report to the Master Data Manager and there will be opportunities to advance.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Introduce, maintain and improve key business programmes.
- Work closely with site business process owners and central IT support functions.
- You will also handle contracts with other sites on critical incident communication and global governance.
- Set priorities for local ERP support team.
- Resolve support issues within agreed service levels.
- Ensure design meets requirements.
- Manage system fixes and changes.
- Work with global support systems to ensure adherence to SLA and identify improvements.
- Provide SAP system KPIs.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems.
- 5+ years experience of SAP( Certified).
- Strong communicator.
- Problem solver and change advocate.
- Lead and supervise a team (5 people)
- Understands manufacturing
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.