My client is a key leader in the Irish Insurance Market. They are looking to recruit a motivated and driven Team Leader to join their team. This is a permanent job based in Co. Westmeath.
The successful Team leader will be part of a driven team who ensures high quality standards are maintained at all times, working to achieve service and quality standards.
Reporting to the Sales and Performance Manager , the Team Lead will be responsible for the smooth running and overall effectiveness of the day-to-day sales and support of the operation.
This is an ideal opportunity to move into an exciting and challenging role and to develop a career within a very successful and ambitious company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Focus, motivate and inspire the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Conduct one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Carry out call evaluations on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and adherence to all regulatory requirements and best practice in customer engagement.
- Provide leadership, support and development to members of the team and build on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Oversee and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organised and efficient manner.
- Create a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Act as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified to Approved Product Advisor (APA), Approved Product Professional (APP), Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) or Grandfathered Accreditation.
- 3+ years in the insurance industry leading, coaching and motivating a team in a busy environment to deliver on challenging business goals.
- Experience with delivering a strong customer focus. The delivery of the highest standards in customer care and personal professionalism.
- Meet regulatory requirements as described in the Minimum Competency Code (Source: Central Bank, 2011) and Fitness and Probity Standards (Source: Central Bank, 2012).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence effectively at different levels both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload while coordinating work effectively across the team.
Please send cv in word format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your