What you need to know
Our client a long-established Energy company are currently seeking a Tax Manager. You will lead and manage a small team. This is a Permanent role with an attractive financial salary package that will suit an Accountant with a professional qualification coming from a commercial services background.
This job is based in Co. Kildare. This is remote initially and hybrid option going forward.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Submit all tax returns on time.
- Manage the year end process and compute the income and deferred tax charges for the annual financial statements.
- Manage and identify tax risks and manage compliance.
- Develop and maintain effective and highly controlled tax processes.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on Tax legislation.
- Maintain tax advice and give best practice solutions to business partners.
- Use tax advisors when required.
- Support business initiatives on tax.
- Manage relationship with revenue.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant/ Tax professional with years 5 PQE.
- Big four background.
- Proven track record.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communicator.
- Knowledge of Oracle and AlphaTax system desirable.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Breda