What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Tax Analyst for our Insurance client based in South Dublin.
This position is Dublin based but occasional travel may be required to other locations.
This job will suit you if you value an exciting and varied working environment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaising with internal Investment Accounting team
- Analysis and reconciliation of the investment portfolio for the purposes of the corporation tax computation
- Review and reconciliation of unit pricing tax assets and liabilities
- Liaising with internal policyholder operations teams to ensure tax charged to Irish resident and foreign resident policyholders is correct
- Analysis and reconciliation of finance outputs for the quarterly and annual company corporation tax computation
- Assisting with Tax reporting including VAT and corporation tax
- Always seeking opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements
- Ongoing review of controls and compliance procedures
What are we looking for?
- 1- 2 years tax/finance experience within insurance/investments/financial services industry
- Keen desire to start a career in Taxation
- Interest in undergoing AITI professional exams
- Extensive administrative experience is an advantage
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Willingness to learn and take ownership in routine practices
- A good knowledge of excel
- Be well organised and capable of working to tight daily and monthly deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
- A confident communicator, a versatile team player and an ability to work on your own initiative
We Value Your Trust.