You will work as a Tax Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 9 month contract position.
Your new job
Work within the International Tax Group serving the Operations function for a diverse range of clients.
- Hold responsibility for maintaining, updating and safe keeping of clients’ original documentation.
- Continually aim to support the team, in order to improve the service offered to clients.
- Take on assigned tasks from the Team Manager and Senior members of the team
- Process, scan, record, distribute and file large volumes of documentation received by the team on a daily basis
- Escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Be aware of all service level agreements in place
- Continuously support the team to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of the team and other teams as well
What are we looking for?
- Self starter with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills – Verbal, Written and Interpersonal
- Good core IT skills – Adobe, Excel, MS Office, Word etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to learn and be creative within the role
- Logical thinking ability
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.