What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our client, a global financial services company. This role will be based in Limerick (remote for the moment with hybrid model available in the longer term).
The Human Resources department plays a critical role in managing the organization’s most important asset, its people, and is responsible for a broad range of activities, including identifying and recruiting the best available talent, and partnering with managers to retain, develop and motivate our people to reach their fullest potential.
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team is responsible for overseeing recruitment for offices based across Limerick, London and Luxembourg.
This is a contract position. This role is remote for the moment so you will require your own PC or laptop.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Managing the full recruitment process from end to end for all hires within a specific business unit from entry level to Senior VP level hires across the region
- Conducting recruitment strategy meetings with business leaders to determine both key technical skills and critical behaviours for role success
- Setting a robust and consistent recruitment strategy to maximise diverse candidate pipeline
- Designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies using direct sourcing methods, internal sourcing and third-party agencies where appropriate
- Guiding hiring managers and teams through assessment and selection process
- Collating and reviewing CVs, screening and shortlisting candidates
- Conducting competency-based interviews, assessing candidates against role critical behaviours and providing detailed insight, analysis and recommendations to the business, challenging thinking when necessary
- Managing the offer process with the candidate working with the relevant teams to structure offers
- Maintaining up to date tracking and management reporting using both the applicant tracking system, Excel and other data sources
- Collating external market intelligence for the business on recruitment and market trends
- Offering a best-in-class candidate experience to internal talent and employee referrals as well as direct applicants
What are we looking for?
- Experience in high recruitment volume as well as more specialist senior vacancies
- Experience of developing sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and managing external partners and vendors
- Strong consulting skills and experience in translating business objectives into role and competency requirements and creating appropriate solutions
- Ability to network effectively, establishes credibility quickly, builds strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to screen applicants and conduct competency-based interviews while making sound judgments on suitability for the role and organisation
- Experience of analysing recruitment information and using this to identify improvements
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Financial / Professional Services recruiting experience would be beneficial
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in an agile environment
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.