What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Reconciliations TA Analyst, for our client, a global investment bank based in Limerick.
12-month contract with an hourly rate of up to €17.70.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for reconciling all assigned accounts accurately and efficiently within relevant deadlines
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Issuing weekly and monthly stats for Senior Management
- Liaise with the other TA partners to monitor and report on the Aged Reconciliation items
- Work queue management/Clearance within relevant deadlines
- Working with other team members to ensure Reconciliations Team Mailbox is kept up to date at all times and that e-mails are actioned/filed promptly
- Attend regular team meetings ensuring all actions assigned to you are completed within agreed timelines
- Achievement of monthly KPIs in order to keep ASLs to a minimum
- To work with the team, internal departments, Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects
- Maintain relations with third parties – to include Client, internal relations with other departments and auditors
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration and Client Services
- Fulfil additional relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of Transfer Agency Finance Functions or similar
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Customer Service experience would be preferred
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
We Value Your Trust.