What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Transfer Agency Analyst for our client, a global investment banking firm based in Limerick.
Reporting to the dividend’s manager, this role is responsible for the day to day processing of income dividend distributions, along with providing excellent customer service to clients and investors at all times.
This is a 5-month contract with a salary of circa €40k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day processing of dividend distributions within agreed timeframes and deadlines.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and ensuring all service level agreements are met.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external clients
What are we looking for?
- Experience working within a busy team is essential
- Familiarity with financial service operations required
- Knowledge of cash management/payments/dividends required
- Demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of dividends and/or payments
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Strong keyboard skills to include MS Excel/Word and ability to learn the many systems used within the business
- Experience in working with multiple currencies
- Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.