What you need to know
You will work as a Surveyor for our client in the Energy Sector in Co. Offaly.
As the Surveyor will work with an environmentally responsible energy provider delivering engineering and land surveying projects and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
This is a Permanent role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Collect, analyse and interpret topographical survey data.
- Assess and interpret qualities of soil and determine suitability.
- Support various departments with regard to design and construction management.
- Support continuous planning and development to ensure profitability and best production practises.
- Co-operate fully with Health & Safety guidelines.
What are we looking for?
- NFQ Level 8 BSC in Geomatics, Surveying
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of surveying instruments including GPS, total stations, theodolites, both digital and precise levelling.
- Ability to calibrate and adjust instruments
- Proficient in preparation and presentation of Auto CAD drawings, digital processing and organisation of surveying data.
- Working knowledge of H&S legislation, construction methodologies, environmental licensing and property ownership and title.
- Knowledge and understanding of GIS systems.
- Full clean driver’s licence
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.