What you need to know
You will work as a Supplier Quality Engineer for our client, a highly successful and ambitious medical-manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
Excellent Salary available for this permanent role.
You will report to the Supplier Quality Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent compliance of quality techniques.
- Approve the release of a finished product and oversee the product records by generating performance metrics.
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials related issues.
- Provide regular inspection data and quality assurance reports to senior management
- Institute development protocols for validation plans
- Participate in all QA meetings.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem- solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Develop and maintain procedures related to ISO, FDA, JPAL and other agencies.
- Lead meetings for internal & external bodies.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Degree in Quality Management/Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Pareto and Trend charts.
- Must have experience and knowledge of ISO and FDA Quality Systems Regulations.
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.