What you need to know
You will work as a Supply Planner for our client, a highly progressive and established manufacturing company in the South East.
You will be joining the Supply Chain team responsible for new products introduction. You will develop a very strong relationship with all relevant functions in-house.
This is a long-term contract role with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Build a strong supply chain process for New Product introduction.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Assist Operations in terms of production planning.
- Analyse KPI’s Actual v Planned and determine improvement steps.
- Work on various projects as they arise.
- Create relevant reports as required for data analytics.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain ideally Supply Planning.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of SAP.
- High level of Excel skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825