What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST based in CO. TIPPERARY with a leading pharmaceutical company.
You will be responsible for managing the customer order process from forecast through to shipment.
This is a 7-month CONTRACT role with an immediate start.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Receive, review and facilitate all sales orders
- Deal with any order change requests such as quantity of shipping, date etc.
- Responsible for dealing with all customer queries/complaints
- Liaise with customers and hubs on a constant basis to keep all parties up to date on delivery dates etc.
- Produce management reports as required
- Responsible for creating SOLA to Warehouse and freight forwarding companies on a weekly basis
- Produce shipping documentation for all product shipments (customs & excise documents, insurance, invoice etc.)
- Responsible for completing Intrastat and VIES reports for all imports and exports
What are we looking for?
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Business, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- SAP experience is required
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate with excellent planning and problem-solving skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.