Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST for our client, based in SOUTH TIPPERARY.
This is an 8 MONTH MAT CONTRACT job.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
· Co-ordination of Customer Order Process from Forecast through Order receipt, acknowledgement and shipment.
· Communicate customer special requirements to IPTs/CoEs to ensure timely delivery.
· Where inventory issues or special requirements, coordinate order acceptance with IPT Planners and Hub planners.
· Ensure credit limits in place and not exceeded for customers prior to accepting order
· Assign API & Bulk product lots to orders as required & GMP regulatory requirements
· Agree basis with Financial Services for all sales price adjustments & then execute.
· Be first point of contact for customer queries / complaints.
· Generate management reports on the customer service operation as required.
· Develop & publish Sales Order Look ahead (SOLA) to Warehouse and freight companies
· Generate shipping documentation including Invoice, Packing List, import/export issues, Bills of Lading, Airway Bills, Hazard documentation and certification, labelling, Customs & Excise documentation, insurance, letters of credit and any additional documentation associated with product shipments in accordance with commercial/technical and GMP regulations.
· Coordinate order collections with freight etc in line with insurance limitations
· Ensure that all commercial / regulatory requirements are adhered to
· Respond to Revenue requests for trade value information
· Develop & maintain metrics on Customer Service, Sales Order Process and freight forwarder performance as required
· Completion of Intrastat & VIES reports for exports & imports
· Trade compliance back up: Maintain compliance on all customs related to import/export queries, clearances.
· Investigate & respond to customer complaints for logistics, Returns etc
· Usage of transport management system (TMS) for all export shipments.
What are we looking for?
- Degree/relevant Qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics,
- STRONG IT Systems experience with SAP; DGSA/IATA/IMO Safety regulations
- GMP Policies and Procedures & Reporting experience
- Financial Procedures and Controls Rules of Origin, INCO Terms etc.
- Pharma / Manufacturing background
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.